VIRTUAL JOB & TRAINING FAIR
FREE • Mobile & Desktop Accessible • Talk to Recruiters • Resources • Support • Training
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 4:00 – 7:00 PM
HUNDREDS OF JOBS AVAILABLE – MANY WITH NO DEGREE REQUIRED
SOME WORK FROM HOME JOBS • GOOD PAY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Chat with recruiters from more than 25 companies. Video chat available.
- Get information on career opportunities & learn what skills are needed.
- Submit your resume and promote your abilities.
- Chat with representatives about education, training, & apprenticeship opportunities.
- Get connected with job preparation programs & financial assistance.
HOW TO PREPARE:
- Have your password memorized and ready to login.
- Have your resume updated and ready to share with recruiters.
- Be ready to text a lot and carry on texting conversations. TIP: Don’t have too many chats going at once. Stay focused.
- Video chats are available. Make a great first impression by participating in video calls with recruiters!
- TIP: If you choose to video chat, do so from a quiet space and be camera-ready.
- A Step-by-Step Printable Guide: How Do I Participate in the RAISE Virtual Job Fair?
- CareerOneStop’s Resume Guide
- Akron-Summit County Library Job Resources
- OhioMeansJobs Free Virtual Career Workshops
- View Other RAISE Job Search Resources
Over 25 Participating Employers, Including: